Monday, February 8, 2010

Seems like a good day for swimming...


Well, here we are right before swim class in our rainboots, swimsuit, pajama top and holding on to our "Mater" car and doughnuts, all set to head into swim class. He seemed eager to go this morning and then...he flipped on his 3 year old tantrum charm and all hell broke lose! We ended up kicking our swim teacher in the face and mommy, didn't follow any directions Ms. Ashleigh was giving and was so disruptive to his other swimming buddies. I gave him the choice to leave or stay and he chose to act out so I made the choice for him. I wrangled this slippery screaming precious little boy into a towel, hauled him into the bathroom where he proceeded to kick and scream at me (at this point, we both have snot flowing down both of our faces), only got him into his underwear and out to the car where he made a huge scene in front of the entire parking lot. Needless to say, by the time the entire 20 minute event was over, he managed to lose his TV privileges for the rest of the day, all of his Cars toys and no doughnuts this morning! He then tells me later "That's fine mama. I'll just play with my trains today." Ugggggggggggggg

No comments:

Post a Comment