Thursday, July 22, 2010

Swimming Day




Hi everybody! It's been at least a week since I was on here. Much has been going on. Mom is back to work from her broken foot, dad fell through his attic and broke his foot, Max and I both had some viral bronchial infection and we signed Max up for preschool today! Whew! Tired all over again reliving the last week.

We are still keeping Gloria and today they played in the pool. Wore their little butts out and they slept like little angels. That's the key but often I'm wiped out too! I'm cracking down for a baby shower tomorrow for my girlfriend Debbie so no rest for the weary today. We will be heading out on vacation next Thursday so at least there will be a nice week long break in cooler temperatures in Minnesota (fingers crossed!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment